Sunday, February 17, 2013

weekend recap

 Friday was a busy day.  I left the house a little after 7am.  Hannah had already gone to school.  I dropped Ethan off at John's and Grace off at Keean's.  I am really grateful for great friends who help me out all the time.  After school Lu went to play with Arden and had a fun day!  Ethan had a soccer game and Hannah went to Alyssa's birthday party.  Meanwhile I spent the day at the stake center getting ready for the PLDD.  It was a lot of fun and it turned out really well.  I am really excited to see the pictures that Lindsay took.  We had so many people help and who worked so hard to make the evening a success.  I think the youth had a really good time.  Setting up took us 8 hours, cleaning up after took 1 hr 10 min.  It was amazing.  I was glad since we were pretty tired.  I got home a little after midnight.   Sometimes the Lord's work is really work.  :)
 Saturday Ethan had a chess meet and R and I went on a date.  We also did some chores and some laundry.
 A couple of phone pictures from our night.  It really looked beautiful.  Again we had so many people working doing flowers, cooking, taking pictures, teaching classes, decorating.  Everything was so nice. 
Today we went up to the Bowie ward for their ward conference.  The whole family came, the kids didn't love it but it went okay.  When we got home we rested, then the missionaries came over for dinner.  I had a shopping problem and didn't have all the ingredients for the dinner I was going to make so I decided to makes spaghetti, didn't have sauce, made some from scratch and I am so sad because it was way better than from a bottle.  Now I've ruined the ragu experience for us forever.

After the Elders left Pete and Joey came over to home teach us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment