Wednesday, February 6, 2013

home for three days

So Lu wasn't quite ready to go back to school today.  Actually I probably would have thought she was fine enough but R thought she was really sick (she's his baby girl) and by the time I thought she was fine I had already cancelled my job for today.  So with 3 unexpected days home Lu can I did some redecorating.  We freshened up the wall above the couch.  We painted some of the picture frames and changed out some of the pictures.  I also did all the laundry.  Everything in the house, including bedding is clean right this second.  I also cooked some yummy curry, mango chicken for dinner.  I do like being home.  Also got lots done for YW.  There is always lots to do.

In other news we had a shark attack.  When Hannah was little, like 2 1/2 she used to wear her hair in a whale spout on her head.  One morning she was under the table with scissors and cut off her spout.  When we saw her we were shocked and asked if she cut her hair.  She said "no a shark bit it off ".  Well last night the shark was back.  She was "just trimming a bit of her bangs" when somehow some of the hair above her ear leaped into the scissors...and shark attack.  This is sad sad sad.

Tonight Ethan had scouts and Hannah had YW.  I took them while R stayed home with Lu.  I plopped down on the couch and was joined by some wonderful women and we laughed and talked.  We helped Darlaina cut out decorations for the YW fundraiser.  For some reason I had an especially nice time.  It was really just great to sit and cut and chat for an hour. 

Tomorrow it's back to work for me, heigh ho heigh ho.

update:  last night Z peed on E's bed, and all the children changed into pajamas and viola, the hamper is full.  That everything is clean second is really only a second.

No comments:

Post a Comment