Tuesday, January 29, 2013

unexpected

Sometimes things don't go as expected.  Today was definitely one of those days.  I got to work, as usual, and everything was normal until lunch time when I got called away from my assignment to sub in fourth grade math...all day, all math.  My least favorite assignment.  Oh well.

I started a diet and....then I decided it wasn't the right one for me.  I am going to do something normal like weight watchers.  I didn't really blow it, I just am not trying to lose 72 lbs before the wedding. 

Speaking of the wedding.  It's off.  For now.  I wish I was in Utah with Jenna to take her out for pedis and hug her.  I think she's made the right choice, but I am sad for her, that she had to.  We'll see what happens.  Slowing down and making sure is always good.  My prayers are certainly with Jenna and Clayton today.

but you know what would have been really unexpected?  If I came home and found that the children had done their chores.  That would have been lovely.  Would.have.been.

No comments:

Post a Comment