Tuesday, January 22, 2013

catching up

Lu working on her theory
Catching up with laundry was the order of the day yesterday.  We did a lot of loads.  I also went visiting teaching, Grace came with me and then got to stay and play with Arden.  Ethan played with John and then in the afternoon a small gang of boys knocked on the door and they both ran out to play soccer.  I watched some of the inauguration on TV.  Even though I do not love our president I do wish him well and pray that he will be wise and I feel blessed that we live in a country where the people chose and the peaceful transfer of power is respected by all. 

When the kids get baptized we always let them choose a restaurant to go out to dinner to.  Since Lu got baptized on a Sunday she didn't go out that night so we went out last night.  She chose Subway.  The most economical choice ever.  We had a fun time at dinner with lots of pleasant conversation.  Then we came home and watched The Work and Glory vol 1 for FHE.

Today I didn't work because I had a doctor appt scheduled.  The annual fun one.  I also did some VT and drove up to Waldorf to meet with my new counselor and give her an orientation.  She is super friendly and talkative and we had a good time at lunch.  I don't know how much orienting I did but we did go over the calendar and she's good to go :), and we laughed a lot. 
Lu tired of practicing

No comments:

Post a Comment