Friday, January 25, 2013

Snow Day 2

Lu and Arden playing
 Another snow day! Yay!  We had kids traipsing all over the place.  Friends in and out.  Lots of sledding and playing games and drinking hot chocolate. Lots of snow and salt dragging around.  Life is messy.  Embrace the mess.  Love the mess.  Be grateful for the mess.  I say this to myself and I believe it.  I also need to remind myself that this is what I believe because quiet, calm and clean have their appeal as well. 

Hannah spent a long time helping me get ready for the Beehive Conference tomorrow and I am very appreciative of her help and good cheer.  I am in a particularly busy season with YW stuff and it's so nice when my family helps me.  I could not do it without their help and support. 

Z and I took a long walk. 
Ethan, Abinidi, River and Eden playing Mexican Train

No comments:

Post a Comment