Thursday, January 10, 2013

perfect record

Last night was the pinewood derby.  We ended with our record of embarrassing losses intact.  Ethan's cars are always slow :)  Oh well.  His was the pink one.  Nate's "carrot car" won.  I heard it was a fun night.  I stayed home with Hannah and Grace. 
Hannah is finally feeling better.  She was in bed for basically 4 days.  Today she was home but is up and grouchy and fighting with her siblings so tomorrow she goes to school.  She'll have a lot of make up work :( and will find out her part in the play.  I can't imagine that it will be a happy day.

Poor little Penny has RSV.  I am so sad to hear that news.  It has been a winter of illness.  The flu is every where.  Kids are missing school by the droves.  Between the illnesses, the economy and the lack of quality television programing on it's a wonder we are getting through the winter.  At least I figured out how to get pictures on. I don't know what is wrong with blogger but I can switch to HTML mode and get one in.  Strange.




2 comments:

  1. OH NO!! Poor Penny!!! Since Ellie is a heart baby, she gets special RSV shots... EVERY month for the whole season. NOT fun since it is 2 shots every month, but if she got it, it could mean hospitalization. ugh. I hope Penny gets better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for posting how to get those pictures onto blogger. I was so annoyed and you showed me how to get it to work. THANK YOU THANK YOU!

    I'm so sorry Penny is sick with RSV. I'm sure you know this, but she is probably at higher risk for asthma so it is good to watch for that. Our 5th child got RSV her first week of life and is our only asthmatic, though she hasn't had a bad episode in a couple of years, praise the Lord.

    Flu is rampant here. It is scary. We all got immunized but some people are getting it anyway even with the immunization. May the Lord protect our darlings.

    ReplyDelete