Wednesday, January 9, 2013

summer daydreams

 
I always daydream about summer in the winter.  It makes me want to declutter, I don't know what that has to do with summer but it does.  I love to go to the beach.  Last year we had the best time at Hilton Head.  I loved it.  So relaxing and fun.  The water was beautiful and we talk about it and relive it all the time.  I can't wait for this summer.  Maybe we will have a kayak and the kids can paddle around with us.  Or maybe we will sit on the beach and dig our toes in the sand. I still want to go to see the wild horses or up to Nantucket..or Tahiti :) I love the sun and the sand and the water and watching the kids splash and swim and catch waves.  They are brave to my fear. They are wild and free and I am reserved and wear a hat.  They are like little merkids and I am a watcher.  We both love it though. 
 I was looking at summer art on etsy.  It was fun to look.  The top picture is me, in my mind anyway.  Me and Bub a few years ago when he was smaller. 
The bottom one is me in a few years.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment