Wednesday, January 9, 2013

shell # 3

It's chilly outside.  January.  Gotta love it. 

Lu is getting ready for her birthday.  She is very excited to turn 8.  She is going to be baptized on her actual birthday.  Two days before we are going to have a birthday party/field trip.  She's asking 3 of her friends to join us on a zoo trip.  Lu is a smart girl, she is chatty and loves animals.  She's learning to like to obey and sometimes is easy and sweet.  Sometimes she  is sassy and stubborn.  We love her at all times!

Poor Hannah is still stick.  She missed her callbacks and now fears she will be cast as "shell #3".  I had to laugh at her when she said that, she is so funny.  I hope she gets a part she is happy with.  We will hear today.

I had a long day yesterday.  My job is good.  I like the kids and what I do.  I don't know how people who work every day and take care of home and family do it.  Really.  Han has been so sick and I have felt so horrible about leaving her home alone.  Today I stayed home, and then I feel bad about not being at work.  It's ridiculous.  Today she is actually a little bit better and is out of bed.  I am happy to be with her and wait on her though.  Also I am sneaking in some debris removal (always needed) and working on YW stuff.  We had a presidency meeting last night.  I sure love my presidency.  They are funny, hard working, good women.  We laugh a lot.  We also work a lot and there are tons of big things coming up.  I got home a little before 10.  Rob had held down the fort while I was gone and took Lu to Brownies and helped Ethan build his pinewood derby car.  Thank goodness for his support and help.

Wedding plans are also slowly unfolding.  It's a busy year ahead for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment