Wednesday, June 13, 2012

sum sum summer time!

This makes me smile :)  I am really happy my girls live near each other.  If I could change one thing in my life it would be to live near my sisters, and daughters and mom but since I can't I am very glad they live near each other.

We had a happy day.  This morning we cleaned the basement, washed the sheets in Si's room, got it nice and spiffy.  The kids made beds and we did some laundry, cleaned the kitchen (given).  Then we headed to the library.  Everyone got books, I am happy that they are all readers.  When we came home Chelsea and Eric Martines came over.  It was calmer than yesterdays crazy fest!  Han and Chels did nails, went to the pool, looked at stuff on line, did hair.  Their usual.  E2 made up a game with paddles, multiple bouncy balls and running around, went to the pool and played soccer.  Lu had a great time at the pool and played with a bunch of other little kids.  Sweet.

Tonight Han had a camp meeting and E had cubs, his last week as a Bear.

1 comment:

  1. In your life, there will at least one time that you forget yourself forsomeone, asking for no result, no company, no ownership nor love. Justask for meeting you in my most beautiful years.   Nike Free tilbud

    ReplyDelete