Tuesday, June 19, 2012

7:02 am

The air is cool and pleasant and the day promises to be a nice one, although hot.

The kids came home from their camps with many exciting things to say.  Hannah loved sailing.  She got stung by a "herd of jellies", scraped her legs on the barnacles under the boat, capsized and "looked like a walrus" trying to get back on, ran out of water and had to swim "a million miles".  Still she claims to love it and is excited to go back today.  Yea!

Ethan was happy his friend Zach was in his group, got the top marks in bb gun shooting, tied (w/ Zach) for farthest ball kicked and looked pretty happy.  We stopped at the little outpost they have set up to buy Weblo stuff, which made me pretty happy because now I don't have to drive to Baltimore to get it.  He bought some marbles and he and Lu bought candy bars. 

R and I had a last minute(ish) dinner with some of his workmates.  Dave is in town and about 14 of us gathered at Outback.  It was fun and the food was good.

This morning R woke me up an hour before my alarm.  He was looking for some paper work.  I really was sad about that hour but he did look super handsome in his white shirt and tie (he's going to a funeral after work) and I did find the paper work.

Today I am a den walker.  Should be nice and hot.  Looking forward to hopping in the pool when we get home, and going to Monique's jewelry party tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment