Saturday, June 16, 2012

lots of fun, no pictures

Oh what a busy fun day.  Full of adventures we have had.
This morning we all slept in a little.  I think it was near 8am before the first mouse stirred in this sleeping house.

First thing in the morning E and R left for rec + soccer try outs.  Ethan did great, he will make the team.  While they were gone the girls and I went shopping . I have a long list of getting ready for camp things to do, additionally we have cub camp and sailing camp starting on Monday and we had to get stuff for that.  We went to the library. 

Everyone met back at home at noon ish and I took Han to Ariel's good bye party.  She is moving to Orlando (one thing about living in a Navy town is lots of friends come and go).  R took Lu boating.  They had a great time.
Then I picked up Han and Alissa and took them to the beach party.  I had the boy with me and we ended up staying so he could play awhile.  We stayed long enough for him to swim, get stung by a jelly fish and eat a hamburger.  Then we went home and I picked up and he showered and I took him to Chebi's house for a birthday party and went back to pick up the girls. 

Then we had friends over for dinner, I had to leave early (from my own house) and go pick up the boy, where it took me an hour to drag him away from the backyard fun.

Cleaned the kitchen, cleaned the children, tucked everyone into bed.

Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment