Sunday, June 3, 2012

Air & Space Magazine, pg 12

R is a celebrity! He and some of his co workers were in Air & Space magazine this month.  Pretty cool, even if they were called "hard core nerds" :)

I can't believe it's June.  Girls camp is just around the corner and this is the last week of school.  Today the weather was perfect, we had the windows open and it was really nice.

We had an interesting day.  We travelled to visit two wards, by we I mean the family and I.  The kids were not too excited but it turned out okay.  We visited the Anacostia and Capital Hill wards, it is really a treat for me, every time I go to a new ward I am just so impressed with the wonderful sisters and the hard work they are doing in the YW's behalf, also I love to meet the girls.  They have a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences but each is sweet and cheerful.  It's a testimony builder to see how the gospel is for everyone and to see the hand of the Lord in these young women's lives.

Bub is having a problem with putting stuff away.  It's driving me crazy.  Finally today when he could not find his shoes for the millionth time I told him he was busted. Every time from now on when I find his shoes not in his closet put away he will owe me 5 bonus chores. 

No comments:

Post a Comment