Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Fathers Day

Happy Father's Day!  This picture is from Aug 2004 when my sister Anna got married.  It is a really bad picture of all of us and it made me laugh when I was looking for a picture for this post. 

I have an awesome dad, despite his rather ridiculous offspring.  He is loving and wise and selfless and hard working.  I have always been so proud to be his daughter. 

I can't wait to hear where he and mom will serve their next mission.

I also have an awesome FIL. 
Jenna, Abba and Hannah
He is tons of fun, patient and adventuresome.


Then there is the dad of our house, R.  Here he is 2002, with baby Ethan and little Hannah.  He's a sweet daddy, hard working, a spiritual leader in our home, thoughtful and caring.  (FYI, we still have this ugly chairs ugly twin in the basement...it is very comfy)
and this is a picture of Lu when she was a new baby, because she wanted me to put it here


Happy Fathers day to all the great dads in our lives!!!

2 comments: