Saturday, June 25, 2011

Y update

 Jenna is doing great.  I have been able to talk with her about every other day and she is always having fun fun fun!  She passed her first test and was thrilled.  She said she had to study for 8 hours and still she was worried. 

She's gone hiking a few times, had an encounter with a snake where she, in what I would consider a normal reflex jumped away and ran up the hill in the opposite direction, while her room mate Rachel (who she loves loves loves) jumped into the bushes after it and came out holding it.  It was three feet long and yellow. 

She's made lots of friends and is so happy and excited to be there.  I am hoping she will blog so she can tell her own stories...
but until then I will share little bits here and there and pirate pictures as I see fit :)

2 comments: