Thursday, June 16, 2011

utah

What a fun day.  This morning we went to UVU and meet with Sierra's councilor.  I was glad I went with her because there was a bit of confusion about what would transfer and how much time she had left.  In the end she was able to transfer all her classes since she had an associates degree and will be able to get her BA in two years. 

Then we went to watch Tatum's swimming lesson.  She did really well, blew some bubbles and kicked her feet.  She's a little fish :)

After swimming we went to Zuppas! yeah!! and then we were ready to shop shop shop.  We had  to get all Jenna's dorm stuff, she got everything in turquoise and orange, which is fun and cheerful. 

When we got that finished we looked at apartments for Sierra.  She now has it narrowed down to two. 

We got a lot done.

This evening Dani is off to book club and Greg is working so the girls and I have little Tate.  She went to bed very nicely.

Tomorrow is Jenna's orientation and Sierra will go back and get her class schedule and choose her apartment. We need to get Jenna's books and get her moved in and Sierra is going rock climbing with Zach.

It's been busy but productive.  Oh also this evening Dani put feather extensions in the girls hair.

I can't believe we I am leaving them here and they are all grown up.

J is ready.  She will need winter stuff but is good to go for now.  Sierra is ready to go after tomorrow except we need to get her microsoft office bundle for her mac and when she comes here in August she will need towels and a few odds and ends to finish stocking her apartment.

2 comments:

  1. if Sierra gets/got a tour from a really cute newly wed young man at UVU- he just might belong to me- Hedoes that for the school. How long are you in Utah Valley? I am on my way back from Cedar City either Friday or Saturday and have to pick up my dog in Springville from my sister's-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like everyone is just about settled. How is mom doing????

    I bet we passed each other at Zupas. I ate there at least 3 times when I was in Utah ; )

    ReplyDelete