Saturday, June 18, 2011

In other happenings

While I was at orientation with Jenna Dani took Sierra back to UVU and they got her class schedule and also signed a lease on her apartment.  She is excited too and will be moving up next month.  Her apartment is nice and close to campus.  I think it will work out great.

I am so happy that the girls will have each other and also their grandparents and aunts so close.

Today we had a baby shower for Em and little Jakob.  He got lots of cute gifts and it was fun to see some friends from the Lancaster days.

After that we went to J's dorm and then we all went to the movies.  We saw Soul Surfer, which was really good and then we went to "the Chocolate" which is a very nice dessert bar.

1 comment:

  1. I hope Sierra has a great year, too. They are so lucky to have one another and it is so great that they have family there, too.

    Okay, how come I have never heard of 'THE CHOCOLATE'--I think my kids intentionally didn't tell me about it.

    ReplyDelete