Tuesday, June 14, 2011

day 1

We got a late start and then had a huge delay at the pharmacy.  There was an issue with my prescription, the one I have been taking for 20 years, literally.  We waited and took our blood pressure on the machine and read all the magazines that CVS had and finally were on the road. 
The trip went smoothly.  Sierra did most of the driving, Jenna did most of the sleeping. 
We had some nice chats and some quick stops.  One gas stop took 4 minutes.  A record I believe, normally we can't even get all the kids out of the car in 4 minutes!

For lunch we stopped for ice cream :)  Then landed in Ohio around 7 30.  Uncle Brian took us out to dinner where I had the most delicious dessert ever (the baked bananas with pineapple/coconut ice cream)  Yummm!

When we got back to the house I was ready for bed, the girls were ready to play.  In a manner very reminiscent of when they were small they woke me up every 13 minutes needing something. 

Finally I went to bed and now we are hitting the road again.  Day 2 here we come!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry it has taken me so long to get here and read about your trip. You are such a trooper.

    ReplyDelete