Monday, December 10, 2018

sunday

 We got out family pictures back from the photographer.  To be frank I was disappointed.  I like them, I love the subject matter (my family) but I didn't love her editing.  I feel like the colors are too washed out.  Next time we are all together (2020?? 2021?, who knows?) , we will have to try again.  
 Sunday was a good day.  It rained a lot.  Hannah and Sawyer made dinner, which was very delicious and I love it when anyone else does the cooking!
 Last night I wasn't feeling well.  I sometimes have trouble with indigestion/heart burn.  It used to happen a lot but really the last few years it's been much less frequent.  Way back when we lived in TX I had a scope done and they found out I had a hernia or something between the stomach and the esophagus, and I had ulcers in the stomach and the esophagus ( like many people I guess ).  So I treat the symptoms and mostly it's fine.  Last night was not so fine.  I was suffering for a few hours and couldn't sleep or get comfortable.  Finally I asked Rob and Sawyer for a blessing.  Literally 5 minutes later I felt fine and was able to lay down and go to sleep.  What a blessing the power of the priesthood is in our lives! I am so very grateful.  I did take pain killers, and antacids and relax oils...so in other words I did all that I could.  After that the blessings came and that is no less a miracle in my mind.

 I love this family of mine.  Its so fun to see the kids grow and get married and have babies of their own.




No comments:

Post a Comment