Sunday, December 2, 2018

DC

Rob and I took a little trip today. He has a meeting at pax and I found a cheap ticket and Hannah and Sawyer are home to take care of things so it was perfect. Our flights were turbulent but we landed so by definition good.
We spent the afternoon walking around the mall. It was fun to see some of our favorite sights again. It felt like coming home. I love this city. 







Lincoln is my fav. I was reading his words, about fighting for freedom and to save liberty. It struck me to be very like the last chapters of Alma where Moroni and Pahoran and Teancum were fighting for their liberty and freedom. 


After we went to the Nichols for dinner. It was so amazing and fun to see Becky and Steve. We had a fun fun night laughing and talking. I love that lady! The only bummer was that Tara wasn’t with us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment