Thursday, October 11, 2018

The longness of the day

5:15 am wake up
Make lunches
Walk dog
Take Ethan to seminary.
6:15 shower and get ready for work
7:00 arrive at the high school where I subbed for world history. 
It was an interesting day. It was my first time in this district and my first time in high school. 
Literally 1/3-1/2 of each class period was from Brazil. I heard more Portuguese today than I ever have. 
Talked to Jenna and Dani during prep time.
2:30 the school day is over, drive home with Ethan.
Say hi to Hannah and Sawyer. 
Walk the dog, call Sierra and say happy birthday to Deo
Pick up stuff
3:30 go get Grace
Go to Walmart to buy black shoes for the concert.
5:00 back home
Grace changes clothes
5:15 go to the concert
Get gas on the way
Wait until 6:30 in my seat (I brought a book)
6:30-8:30 concert. It was awesome.
8:45 home
Clean kitchen
Rob walks Ziva
Throw away some trash
Go thru the mail
Pay a bill
Family scripture time
10pm bedtime!!



Pictures from the concert 

No comments:

Post a Comment