Friday, October 26, 2018

Friday


Ziva and I were walking this morning by the alligator pond. She stepped on something that wiggled. When I looked down I saw it was a snake. Two snakes actually. One was a venomous coral snake who was luckily busily eating a corn snake. If it’s mouth wasn’t full Ziva would be dead.

She is not a very self preserving dog.  We also saw two black snakes slithering on the ground.

This morning Bub and I went to First Watch. It was very delicious. Then we went to the school parking lot where he practiced driving for an hour. I think he’s ready for the road. He’s not sure.

In the afternoon we went to Disney Springs to watch Venom. I already saw it and didn’t love it, but I do love my boy and would go see about any movie (appropriate that is) that he wanted to see. We had a fun day.

Later on Grace and I went grocery shopping. We are in Blue Bell country again so we are always fully stocked!



No comments:

Post a Comment