Thursday, October 4, 2018

Making friends


It’s almost conference weekend. I think these two weekends a year are favorites of members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints everywhere.  It’s almost like another holiday. People love to stay home in their jammies watching the broadcast with their families and friends. Many have special foods they always eat, or conference games they play. After this past conference I think the anticipation is even greater! I saw this funny bingo board on Colleen’s fb. I sure miss her.

So some updates: today I went ministering. It was a lot of fun to get to know my sister and companion. We had a long visit and found we have many things in common.  Tonight I went to Jennifer’s and we made holiday table runners. We are all starting to make friends. 

Yesterday I went to the gastroenterologist, I have my birthday colonoscopy coming up. 
Today I called the rheumatologist for Grace (again). This time they told me that they did get our referral but don’t see patients with EDS or fibromyalgia. I asked her how I was supposed to know that if they didn’t call to tell me?  Then I called our FP doc back and asked for a different referral. I guess they felt bad for us, or were tired of me calling, because I got one within an hour and called and got an appointment set. 


No comments:

Post a Comment