Monday, July 2, 2018

Wheres Waldo



Everyone slept late today, except Clayton who had to take Scott to the airport. 

Tatum and I made breakfast for everyone. Eventually Dani and Greg went to run some errands and Jenna and Clayton and Ethan took the little kids to the park. Grandpa and I watched the twins. Ruby slept but Cora was a chatterbox. She was so cute!

Next Dani and I took Marshall and Penny to the pool. Ethan and Clayton played basketball at the park until it was time for E to leave with Greg to the football hall of fame. 




Tomorrow we were planning to go to Dayton and spend time with Nana and Abba. Rob was anxious to get going though so he and I and Grace ended up leaving this afternoon. The rest of the family will come tomorrow. 

It’s rainy and humid. I am super happy to be with all the grandkids and most of the kids. So far it’s been a good trip. We are still anxiously waiting on the sale of our home. 







No comments:

Post a Comment