Thursday, July 26, 2018

Chim-chimini

Ethan swept the roof this morning. He did a good job and didn’t break any tiles or fall off.

I had made an open invitation to use our pool this morning to the relief society. Little kids love to swim, moms love to tire their little ones out on a hot summer day, so perfect plan. 7-8 moms came with the kiddos and we spent several happy hours out back. I enjoyed watching the little guys swimming and talking to the moms. Grace had a couple of friends in the group and enjoyed the swim too. Most everyone brought treats to share, which was really nice and Jen Martin brought her speaker and music so it was a real party. 

Years ago, in TX, my friend Gretchen opened her pool to everyone once a week and I always thought that was so nice of her. In fact even though we had our own pool I would often take the kids for the company. I always mean to do that but usually it’s only a couple times per summer because we are off traveling a lot in the summer. In TX we shared our pool a lot, and I loved that. I was really glad to have the chance today.

I am not sure how big our new pool is. Maybe I’ll try and do it in FL if it’s big enough. 


Saw these cute pictures of Dani and Sierra today. I know I’m their mom and so totally biased but I think my kids are so beautiful and even better than that they are really nice:) It’s fun to see what they are up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment