Friday, July 13, 2018

The gift of time


This morning Dani and I took the kids to see Hotel Transylvania 3! It was super fun and cute. We all loved it.

After that I went to the creamery to meet Rylie and Paige and Audrey. It was super fun to see them and to visit and hear about the girls adventures and plans. They are doing awesome and I’m so proud of them.
It was fun to catch up with Audrey too. I enjoyed working in YW with her a lot and have missed their whole family since they moved.

After 2 hours of gabbing I went to pick up Val from work and we went shopping. We had fun talking and didn’t buy anything. 



Then it was time for family dinner at mom’s. Andrea made Hawaiian haystacks that were so yummy.



For dessert we went to The Hukilau for delicious shave ice! It was lots of fun to spend the evening together.

This summer we have been so blessed to spend time with our families. I wish it was all the time but am grateful for the time we do have.



Family is everything. I’m so grateful for mine and that we can enjoy being together and that we have the promises of eternity!










No comments:

Post a Comment