Monday, July 30, 2018

Tick tock


So much to do.

Ethan and I got up early and went to the dmv. We waited and waited and waited and then he passed his test and got his permit...part 1. What? We didn’t realize there was a second signature needed and that he probably can’t get it in time. 
I had a lot of things to get checked off my list and most of them got gotten to. I didn’t make the second dump run like I was looking forward to and I have to go to the post office tomorrow but that should be pretty quick and Ethan can be here with the packers. 
Grace is going to the beach with the YW, which will be way nicer for her.
Visiting with Sierra and Carter was a lot of fun! He’s super nice and Si is always fun to be with. 

J&D, I’m going to miss those two nephews of mine. It’s been really nice to live near my sister Anna. I’ll miss her a lot. Even though we’ve only managed to get together a few times a year it’s been really nice to have her “close”.


At 8pm Lisa and I snuck off for a Diet Coke date. She’s been a really good and dear friend. There are many good people that I will miss.

Now it’s late and tomorrow will be a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment