Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Meh


After travelling for several weeks, and then having a party yesterday, this was the first day post home sale and purchase that I had nothing much to do.

Grace did have an orthodontist appointment in the afternoon.  Fun fact of moving: we get to find a new orthodontist to finish both Ethan and Grace's treatment. Ugh.

Today I read, watched some of the office, called schools in FL to start the move process, called insurance, worked on a project I've had laying around for a long time. I also felt kind of bored and unproductive. Rob's already in FL and we are just in a holding pattern waiting for our stuff to be picked up.  This is one of the worst parts of moving.  The stressful buying and selling is the worst part.  The waiting is second worst.  This time is even a little more worser (I know that's not a word) than normal because I am also missing all the family we just spent weeks with.  If I had a crystal ball and knew just how things would work out I would have had the kids fly to Utah and stayed there another week...or even had us all stay in Ohio a little longer.  But alas I do not.  

Tonight Rob worked late, went "home" to the hotel and ate dinner and showered then went to the temple and was home by 9:30-10.  This is miraculous.  We are both looking forward to being so close and being able to go and serve often and easily.  We have never lived so close and we are very excited about that.

Grace went to mutual tonight.  I stayed home.  Weird.  We are now both calling-less. Also an at odds time.  So I think the days will go slowly but hopefully soon and smoothly we will be together and settling in.


Weirdly since I’ve been home I’ve been laying awake at night a lot. Very not like me. The first night I thought it was because I had drank 2 5hr energy drinks on the drive home. But now??

No comments:

Post a Comment