Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Waiting


We are still waiting to find out where/if we are moving. Today I told the school district that I can’t teach for them in the fall. That was kind of a bummer. I did tell Tina, the HR lady I’ve been working with, the whole story and told her if something changed I’d call and hopefully they would still be hiring. She said great. Idk if that means “great we’d love to have you” or “great, you do that.”  Meanwhile Rob isn’t sure which job he really wants and we aren’t sure what offers we will get. 
So we wait.

Meanwhile I have a sub job until the end of school. 3 days 8th grade science where I will get to watch October Sky, 5X. Here’s my notes. Then 4 days capturing kids who might not pass and helping them get their stuff together. Then schools out!


This was my first Instagram post. Baby Zivers!

Last night we had a farewell luau for Rylie. She’s going to BYU in a couple of weeks.

House is coming right along. When we have an offer we will be ready to put it on the market right away.

And I’ve complied my summer read list:
The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
Persuasion by Jane Austin
The Peach Keeper by Sarah Addison Allen
The Winter Sea by Susanna Kearsley
Memoirs of Cleopatra by Maragaret George

Most were recommended by friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment