Sunday, May 6, 2018

sunday

dog park walk
We had a good weekend.  Saturday was spent getting ideas, and working on them, for selling the house.  We don't know for sure what we will do but some throwing stuff away and some freshening up is always a good thing.

Today we went to church.  It was a good fast and testimony meeting.  We chatted with Jenna and Clayton.  The girls went on their first dog park walk and loved it!
Hawaii vacay
Then I spent some time on social media.  Found some people that I love.  Anna and Amadeo are in Hawaii on a vacation.  They love their island and go often.

 Andrea always has the cutest clothes.  I wish she was my personal shopper:)
Spencer turned 17 yesterday.  I can't believe it.  These kids are growing up too too fast.  Val will be an empty nester before me.  Crazy. 
Maybe then she and I (and R2) will be able to go on trips together all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment