Thursday, May 24, 2018

Moroni 2:2

And he called them by name, saying: Ye shall call in the Father in my name, in mighty prayer; and after ye have done this last ye shall have power that to him upon whom ye shall lay your hands, ye shall give the Holy Ghost; and in my name shall ye give it, for this do mine apostles.

Personal application: Heavenly Father has asked us to do many things. To parent, to minister, to be a married couple, to serve the youth, to be over personal preparedness, and many other things. These are things that He wants us to do and expects us to do and will help us to do. Even though we are called, are made capable through His help, we must first pray mightily.

I must remember to pray mightily over my responsibilities, the things I need to accomplish, the people I love, the goals I have for the future, and every other thing that I have my hand in.

I need to be continually watchful unto prayer, relying alone on the merits of Christ, who is the author and finisher of my faith. 

And how glad and grateful I am for Him and His Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment