Sunday, January 28, 2018

Sunday


We had stake conference today. It was really good. President Crawley spoke and then we had a broadcast from Salt Lake. I really enjoyed the talks and seeing friends from the stake. 

Tonight we shared dinner with the missionaries. The kids worked on homework. 

It was a quiet day, and a nice day. 
Hannah and Sawyer went to Midway to the ice castles. Laynah is a very good instagrammer and it was fun to see their adventures.

Clayton is sick. He sent me this picture tonight. It said “Jenna won’t let us in the bed”. Poor boys. 
I don’t blame her though, neither does Clayton. She can’t get sick.
 It reminded me of the beginning of throwup fest 2002. We were in Ohio for Christmas and Rob got so sick. It was awful. Ethan was 6 months old and slept with us and I eventually took him and we went to sleep in the cave. Nana was left to take care of R. I really didn’t want that little baby to get sick. 
He didn’t but the rest of us did. That was our worst illness. Everyone puking, everyone with diarrhea. Sierra fainted going to the bathroom. When it was my turn I couldn’t even move. R brought E to me and helped us nurse, then he’d take him away until he was hungry again. It was a nightmare, but I digress. Luckily Clayton doesn’t seem that bad off.

No comments:

Post a Comment