Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Happy Birthday


When I was a young girl and thought about being grown and married and having a family of my own I pictured myself as the mother of 7 boys.  I don't really know why.

Then when I was actually a mom I had 5 daughters and just one boy.  I love having daughters.  I am delighted to have a son.  I always wanted him to have brothers and I have been blessed with every desire of my heart.  I now have almost 4 sons.  (as I'm gaining another soon).  Those boys, born to other mothers, raised by them and loved by them, taught by them and endured by them ;) are truly sons of my heart.  I love them and feel so luck they married my girls. 


Clayton is Jenna's husband.  He is the perfect guy for her.  He is adventurous, smart, a planner, fun, helpful, righteous, easy going, hard working, athletic and goal oriented.  

Jenna is a lucky girl. And those baby girls that are joining their family are in for an awesome surprise:  They scored a man who I know will be the best daddy.

I love many things about Clayton.  One is how much he adores Jenna.  He does everything he can to make her happy.  They are great partners for each other.

Another is how he quickly and whole heartedly he jumped into our crazy, sometimes grouchy, sometimes quiet, sometimes in your business family, and embraced us all.  

I love how he plans for the future.  

I love his generous heart.  He gives of his time and his resources freely and happily. 

He is always helpful.  I know he's helpful at home and works hard to keep everything nice and running smoothly but he is also helpful when he comes to our home, or to Dani's, or anywhere I've ever been with him.  He reminds me of my own dad.

He has a strong testimony and is easy to  get along with.

The only problem with Clayton is he lives in Ohio.  And that is too far away!

Happy Birthday Son-in-love.

No comments:

Post a Comment