Sunday, January 21, 2018

Sunday


I had the spiritual thought in ward council this morning. On lds.org there is a new window you can click on that takes you to all of President Nelson’s conference talks since he was called as an apostle. I browsed the titles and picked one that captured my interest. It was very good. At the end of the talk he shared a favorite verse of Camilla Kimball’s. It really touched me and now it’s a favorite of mine as well. So that was what I shared. If we build our foundation on Christ it doesn’t matter what life throws at you, or what problems you face you can withstand it with Christ.
Saw this cute picture of Hannah and Kenz this morning. They are such cute girls, I’m glad they’ve been roommates!

Today Hannah got her temple recommend! She’s going to get her own endowment next month at the Provo City Center Temple. I’m so proud of her and looking forward to all the wonderful things coming up:)


A little chess game after dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment