Thursday, January 25, 2018

marches on

another sunny soccer game
the days fly by.  I work most days.  Rob works everyday.  Kids go to school.  We wake up early, makes lunches and do laundry.  After school there is soccer practice and VEX and errands to run.

Tuesday nights we have choir and mutual.  The routine of our lives marks the time and I am grateful for so many good and worthwhile things to do.

This week we also had an awards ceremony one evening.  Grace is on the principals honor roll, which means a 4.0.  She is always on it but this time wanted to go to the ceremony and get the certificate.  These two kids (Ethan and Grace) are diligent students and always score high marks. They have been blessed with keen intellects and they work hard.  That's a good combination.  
most disagreeable picture taker


Yesterday Tami and I got together and did wedding stuff.  They have a beautiful backyard and I think the reception is going to be really pretty. We had a good visit.  Not only do I like Sawyer a lot I also like his family.

I finally got a new counselor.  Lynlee.  She is Dani's age and has two cute little kids.  She's never served in YW but is excited.  We met yesterday and got to know each other a little and had an orientation meeting.  I think she's going to be great.
someone should straighten up their stuff
The evenings have a rhythm too.  One that is more hygge.  We often end the day snuggled up in our big bed, animals and Grace. Ethan sometimes on the big gray chair.  We read scriptures together and pray.  Grace tells us about the animals she wants. We have shows we watch or sometimes we read.  Last night we facetimed with Hannah, and Sawyer with some of Hannah's roommates popping in and out of the screen or calling out from another part of the room.  

I often spend my days feeing grateful and blessed.
most nights
some nights

No comments:

Post a Comment