Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Stuff


Last night while Ethan was at soccer practice and dad was at the gym Grace and I watched counting on. Joy was shopping for her wedding dress. This led to Grace wanting to try on my dress, in case she wants to wear it someday. It was a little big but she looked very pretty and the day may come when it fits her. She is taller than me already but if she doesn't grow too much more it might work for my shopping hating girl. 
Or she might learn to love shopping. Who knows?

After the boys got back and showered we had FHE. We started a self reliance booklet that will fill up a month of lessons. It's all about getting an education, getting good jobs and being prepared to be financially responsible. 

I made pumpkin cookies to make up for our dinner fail:)


When you go to BYU-Siberia, and it's devotional day, you wear boots. Hannah on the left and Kenz on the right. Today Elder Renlund is speaking to them. Lucky girls!!

I've been looking forward to this week because it's TV premier week and I do love a little evening TV time. Tonight is the NCIS premier and I've been waiting for months to find out if Gibbs and McGee escape the guerrillas. Also there are a couple new shows I'm excited to see and some old favs. Can't wait for Madam Secretary.. We've been netflixing it the past month to review. 
This little dog loves to watch with me. 

Tomorrow mom and dad leave on their 3 week European cruise. So fun for them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment