Saturday, September 30, 2017

saturday night

Yesterday was a quiet day.  Rob and I went on a date in the evening. Thai food.  Yumm.  

Also yesterday I noticed that my passport expires in December.  I don't know what made me check but you can't come back in the country if your passport doesn't have 6 months left on it...which begs the question what does that expiration date mean anyway??  Our trip is in November so I had to take care of it that day.  Luckily I didn't have much on my plate.  I had the missionary training to help at and carpool but that's it. Now it's in the mail and with any luck it will be back in 2 weeks.

Today was a different story though, as you can see. It is the beginning of general conference weekend.  My favorite.  We watched the morning session and it was amazing.  Then we had some schedule issues and ended up running here and there and I was late to the eye doctor but it worked out okay.  Rob and Ethan went to the gym and when I went to get them we noticed that my brakes were squeaking like crazy.  The brake pads were worn away so our whole afternoon changed and the boys ended up spending many hours getting it fixed.  I was able to watch the other session between trips to the store and cleaning up a little.  Also I have a cold or something because my sinus's are achy and my nose is stuffy and my chest tight.
the mechanic


 Ethan and Rob at the  gym.  They had fun together.  Both of them.  Which is awesome.  They don't get a long as well as they did when Bub was a little guy so I know it meant a lot to R to find something they can both enjoy.
I don't think the boys enjoyed this part of the day as well.


assistant mechanic

cute bear candle

I'm looking forward to a lazy lounging in the house day tomorrow.  Watching the last two sessions of conference . Enjoying each other's company.  Feeling better hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment