Saturday, September 9, 2017

Saturday nite

Ethan and Rob are watching the Ohio State vs Oklahoma football game. Not the "holy war" BYU vs Utah.  There is a lot of shouting. 
Z and I are on my bed, blogging, watching Moana and the lightning storm out the window (with equal attention and enjoyment) and Grace is in her room watching her little litter of hamsters. Sophie had 15 babies today. Luckily it is Saturday and she could witness the whole birth!

Today is Penny's birthday! She is 5 and what a delightful & happy, sweet, kind, little girl she is. 

Rob and I went to the temple this morning. I recently scratched my sunglasses :( so I am back to squinting.

Sister Petit broke her ankle. I was asked to bring in dinner so I made Hannah's apple and sage pork chops and mashed potatoes. Also salad and apple pie and we brought a gallon of ice cream to go with. Grace kind of helped me in the kitchen. Hannah was my best kitchen helper daughter but at least Lu kept me company. She also went with me to deliver dinner, which was nice.





I've been enjoying seeing the move-in pictures from Idaho. Hannah used post it notes and wrote "date me" on her window that faces the boys dorm. Several boys have post it noted responses. This was my favorite;)
Also exciting Hannah got to meet Al Carraway. She (Han) loves her (Al's) books. 

Now it's raining like crazy. Which is nice in the desert. 

The east is still suffering from Irma. My prayers are with them tonight. 




No comments:

Post a Comment