Thursday, September 28, 2017


I ❤️ seeing pictures of life in Idaho! And then saving them to my phone! These girls are having a blast! 

Grace has been babysitting this week after school. She walks down to the elementary school and picks up Finley. Then they walk home and she fixes him a snack, helps him with his homework and then plays video games with him. It's been awesome. I wish she could do it regularly. I babysat after school when I was in middle school and it was a great way to earn money. And I loved those little kids so win win!
We had a fun mutual night this week. We made really cute conference caddies and then played spoons.  

Last week at mutual Jon Silva challenged the boys to give a Book of Mormon to a friend. He also gave each boy a book to carry in their backpack so they would be ready if the opportunity came up.  On Monday Brody gave one to a friend before school. The boys were hanging out and I don't know what precipitated the giving but they all saw. Then Kapps, another friend, said he'd like one. Ethan spoke up and gave him his copy. Later that same day E was talking with another boy who asked him why he couldn't play soccer on Sunday. Ethan told him about his commitment to honor the Sabbath day and gave him his for the strength of youth pamphlet.  The next day when I was picking up the boys after school Noah got to the car first. He told me he had given his book to Jill (a girl he likes). So in 2 days, 3 teenage boys shared 4 books with their friends. That is a miracle in the desert! They will grow up to be good missionaries!

Grace had a private clarinet lesson today. She's to the point where she needs that. She is going to be a good musician I think. She sounds really good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment