Monday, September 18, 2017

my day


  • taught seminary this morning
  • took Grace to school
  • took Ethan to the orthodontist
  • came home and cleaned the backyard with Bub who was too "sick" to go to school after the orthodontist
  • went to ihop for brunch with my boy
  • did laundry
  • prepared tomorrow's seminary lesson
  • facetimed Hannah
  • picked up Grace
  • bought tickets to JFK, where we will catch our flight to Tel Aviv!  
  • talked to Nana on the phone
  • made dinner
  • talked to Val on the phone
  • fed the missionaries.  Elder Olds had never heard of apple cider??? We had a welcome fall dinner because I felt like it and I'm tired of being hot. 
  • we had turkey, mashed potatoes, peas, salad,  and for the dessert pecan pie and hot apple cider
  • bub went to soccer
  • I cleaned the kitchen
  • Rob went to the gym
  • Grace baked pumpkin muffins
  • went to bed early (at least that's the plan) 5am comes early in the morning!






No comments:

Post a Comment