Tuesday, March 7, 2017

wisdom teeth

 Today was the big day.  Hannah had her surgery.  It went really well.  Ethan wanted to come and be her "comfort person" so I let him.  It's nice for brothers and sisters to be there for each other and something I want to cultivate.  He and I waited for a long time.  We watched "Lets Make a Deal" and "Wheel of Fortune".  Both of which he had never seen.  We don't watch game shows but it was entertaining.  A cute newlywed couple won a car.  I was very happy for them:)

Hannah was very silly on the way home but then we got her drugged up and she slept.  Which was great.  Sleep helps you heal.
 Ziva and Steve are very good comfort animals.  Usually they sleep in that exact position with me, and during the day they follow me around.  Today they stood guard over Han.  Animals know things.
This afternoon Madi and Sarah came to visit our little patient.  They watched Moana. 

In other news:
Grace got her dress at choir and it looks so pretty on her.  I wanted to take a picture, she didn't want me too (of course) so I will have to be patient.  When she has to wear it I'll take one:)
Ethan had soccer.
Rob is still doing well on his diet.  He's doing a mostly atkins like plan.  Lots of protein and veg and fruits maybe, nuts for sure.  I've been trying to do very green dinners with a tasty protein.  Salad in a bag is our good friend.  I also have been making some tasty protein shakes in the morning for us both.  They aren't bad. 
update:  later they moved with her to watchkeep thru the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment