Tuesday, March 14, 2017

dog years

I subbed today.  I signed up for a roving sub day, which is my favorite because you move around a lot.  And they are usually easy.  A teacher steps out for an hour or less to do an IEP or parent teacher conference or whatever and they usually have left work to do quietly.  This is the second time in as many weeks that I have gone to rove and gotten moved to Kindergarten.  Days in kindergarten are like dog days...they last forever. I was back in "K"noah's class, which is actually a cute little class but still.

Tomorrow I am back at the same school.  Hopefully roving!

Hannah had her post op appointment.  Everything looks good and she is healing well.

No tennis today so Ethan only had one after school sport.

Rachel and Grace  came over today to work on their quilt squares.  I showed them how to embroider. I finished my square yesterday.  (see above).  Grace (our Grace) is almost done with hers. I am excited for this cute quilt.

Today is pi day.  We usually celebrate but Tuesday's are our busiest days with choir, and soccer and tennis and tonight Rob had a missionary correlation meeting so we just had family pie.  Hannah made the best shepard's pie ever.  Seriously.  Instead of ground beef we got stew meat and she sauted that then mixed it with french onion soup, put it in the bottom of the pan, put peas on top of that then mashed potatoes and finally cheese.  It was so good! We also had razzle berry and pumpkin pie for dessert. We are nothing if not math lovers.


No comments:

Post a Comment