Thursday, March 23, 2017

rainy day

 We had nice weather until today.  Now it's rainy and cold.  I was hoping for a sunny Saturday so we could do something outside but I don't know if we'll get it or not.

Miss Penny had a party to go to today.  She also had preschool so that was a busy fun day.
Marshall has been so good.  He was a little sad one morning when he first got up and he's asked for his mom a few times but we've been able to distract him and he's been busy playing and having fun.  Also he is so cute.


Today is Tatum's gymnastics day.  Grace and I stayed to watch.  Her gym is really nice and she is a cute little gymnast.
 For dinner I made english muffin pizzas for the kids.  Dani left a menu and ingredients so I thought everyone would love it.  They didn't.  In fact they asked for mac and cheese after one bite. So here's the difference between a mom and a grandma.  As a mother I would have been shocked that they asked and no way would I go cook a second dinner.  (not that either of those two dishes are hard to cook).  As a grandmother I was like, ...well, Okay.  What's $2 to have everyone fed and happy at bedtime?  So I made it and they ate it and everyone was happy.

Then when everyone was ready for bed, and the kitchen was clean I left Hannah in charge and met Val at Zupas.  I don't think we have ever gone out to dinner just the two of us.  We had a fun time talking and going to Wal mart after for tape and glue.

The week is going by really fast. It's a lot of fun being here.

No comments:

Post a Comment