Friday, March 10, 2017

actual footage

 This is actual footage of Grace doing chores.  SERIOUSLY..sometimes I can.not.take.it.  But it's Friday night and Rob and I just got home from a nice date and life is good so I won't elaborate.  Just feel my pain.
 This is actual footage of Steve, still alive and well in the house  He is a character.  Apparently having anxiety doesn't extend to a fear of heights. I don't really think he's smart enough to be anxious...but he does fetch and that is pretty cute. Stupid cat.
Actual footage of Ethan on Wednesday night.  We had a video game blow out night.  It was pretty fun but E spent his time in the hall.  Which cute girl drew him out there?
Seated: Paige, Rylie, Kelly and Grace E.
Standing: Preston, Ethan and Brody.  (look how tall our boy is getting)

No picture but this week I subbed a few days and ran into some real doozies for names.  My fav part of the day is always taking roll because parents are soooo dumb.  I usually text the girls my favorite dumb names and this week did not disappoint.  Thursday I had a little kindergarten class, which usually I hate ,and I never take, but I was swapped at the last minute and the day went surprisingly well.  They were really sweet and we had a fun time together.  There were 3 Noah's in the class...but one spelled his with a "k".  Yep.  Knoah. (faceplant).  In that same class was a Miracle and a Royal and a cute girl named Delilah, which is okay except her brother was in the other class and his name is...you guessed it Samson.
Today I had a 2nd grade class that also went surprisingly well.  I don't know why but two not horrible days in a row is something to be thankful for.  Anyway.  The winning dumbest name award was a tie between two boys. One named Juwel and the other Csaba. While taking roll I decided to say "jewel" and expected a little girl to answer. It is actually pronounced jew-Well, and it's a boys' name.  The other name is pronounced Shh-u-b-awe.  And I didn't get even close to that one!

Hannah is healing slowly.  Her mouth hurts and she is bored.  Unfortunaly she got itchy and hive-y so we had to call the surgeon and she is off all her perscribed meds and on gargling with warm salty water (yuck) & benadryl.  Bummer. I don't know what she is reacting to.

Also Ethan's wrist hurts since starting tennis.

That's it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment