Tuesday, November 8, 2016

what a day

Election day.  It all comes down to America's vote.  I don't like either candidate but I think I am more worried about Hillary winning than Trump.
It's been a stressful time for everyone and feelings are running high.  All I can do is say a prayer.
I subbed today.  It was not an easy day.  When I went on line to get a job there were two available.  One was home ec at Joe Walker, the notes said "you will bake apple crumble with the kids and then talk with them while eating it." I went to select it and someone got it first so that left me with an ED class (emotionally disturbed).  It was a long day.

In other news Ethan was not cut today.  One more day down.  They did a run today, he did 2 miles in 13 minutes but was one of the slowest boys.  He's a little worried.

Also we had combined mutual tonight.  We had games, human foosball, parachute games and relay races then ice cream.  It was fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment