Thursday, November 3, 2016

351 months

That's how long ago I met Dani:) in mortality at least. Almost as many months as days of a year. 
Ten things I love about Dani now:

1. I have to start with this, she is an awesome trip planner. Our Ireland trip this past spring was my favorite and she planned every detail!

2. She is a patient and kind mother. Who finds the joy in every day and helps her children see the same.

3. She is an awesome big sister.

4. She is creative and crafty.

5. Her testimony is strong and she is anxiously engaged in doing good.

6. She is a reader and it's fun to talk about books with her.

7. She is always up for adventure, driving across two states for a visit, staying at Disneyland until the park closes, jaunting to parts unknown to see what is there ~ it's all up her alley!

8. She is super kind.

9. She's fun to play games with.

10. Dani is amazing, she is not only my dear daughter but my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment