Friday, November 4, 2016

Friday

So I worked one day in a row.  Then today Rob had his off Friday so obviously I couldn't work.  This morning we took the jeep to the movies and saw Jack Reacher. It was a lot of fun to see. I liked it.  Then we went to LPAC and I bought tickets for the YW Christmas party.  Can't wait!!  Then we got really good fries at Doubw, which is a really good hole in the wall in the middle of the ghetto...with good fries and diet coke so....




We had to cut our date short to pick up the kids...then the kids were cranky so we told them we were on an intermission and went back out :)  We went to the Verizon store, and the auto parts store and the grocery store and most importantly the gelato store.  So yummy.  Rob talked to the owner for a really long time.  He had 3 tours in Vietnam and a lot of other war stories.

When we got home R went to the garage, E played video games and the girls and Steve and I netflixed Gilmore Girls.


No comments:

Post a Comment