Sunday, November 6, 2016

Sunday love



I enjoy Sunday's a lot.  Even though they are full of meetings.  Ward council, Sacrament, Sunday School, YW, Stake Choir.  It's busy for the family.  I especially love the hymns, which is interesting because I am such a bad singer! Seriously bad!  I love watching Ethan prepare and pass the sacrament, I love the testimonies, the talks, the friendships, the lessons.

Since it was Fast Sunday, and since Rob had choir at 5 leaving about 40 minutes to eat dinner I made a crock pot dinner.  Slovanka, a Russian stew.  It was pretty good.  It had ingredients in it that everyone didn't like (mushrooms for Rob, bacon for Hannah and kalmata olives for me...everything for Lu) but I didn't leave anything out and we were hungry and everyone ate and said it was pretty good. I didn't eat the olives though.

Anyway, it was a good day.  And Sister Volmer, who taught gospel doctrine today, looked very dapper in a cute hat and pleated skirt.  It was very cheery! 

No comments:

Post a Comment