Thursday, November 3, 2016

My day

I subbed 6th grade science. Grace was in one class with me which was fun. It was fun also to meet a lot of her friends
Right after school she and I went to pick up Steve from his surgery. It went well and he seems to be doing fine.
Then I went to get Ethan and we went to the clinic to get his sports physical done. He has to turn in the forms tomorrow so he can try out for soccer next week. We had forgotten and so were down to the last minute and had no other choice but the clinic. We sure paid for that poor planning.
We were in the waiting room for literally three hours before it was our turn to see the weirdest doctor in the world.
Luckily for me I had a funny waiting companion.  We laughed at a lot of dumb stuff and found ourselves very amusing.

After we were finally done E wanted to call Hannah and tell her about the weird doctor so he took my phone and looked at the contact list.  
He said "Cita? What do you have Hannah listed under??" 
I said "Hannah Utzinger"
He said "I looked under Shartifa and it wasn't there." 

I thought that was funny ...and so it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment