Thursday, November 10, 2016

Cut☹️

Last year my worst work day was a kindergarten class at a nearby elementary school. There was a horrible little boy in the class whose real name was Michael but who I called prince of darkness 2. I had previously met a POD. Today I was called back to that same school, also a kindergarten class, and I thought "sure that will be great after all Michael will be in first grade." Turns out Michael is not only a horrible child but he's also kind of dumb because guess who was in my kindergarten class today? Yep Michael.
It was seriously a day of torture for me.

Also today Ethan was cut. I was very bummed. He was moderately bummed.

Good news for the day is, the weather was nice.

Oh and also I am reading a good book. It's called the midwives revolt and its set in colonial America. And there's no school tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment