Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Monday

Yesterday we went to Dani's.  Rob went fishing.  He caught a couple little fish that he released and he also spotted a beaver that played near him for a long time.  He had a great fishing trip.
 Can you see the beaver in the water?  So cute! Rob said he played by him for a long time.
While he was out Dani, Hannah, Ethan and Grace went to see Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.  The girls liked it and the boy did not.  While they were gone Penny, Marshall and I got to stay home and play.  Which was awesome!

Watching the Polar Express, between game playing, book reading and paper cutting.




When the big kids got back from the movies we went to Zupas! Seriously my favorite.  I need to go again....right now :)

Then we went to the bookstore and to visit Val.


Leaving Val's house, in the dark, and caring Penny on my back because it was raining and she didn't have shoes on, I fell down the last step and luckily didn't hurt her but I hurt my ankle and sliced my finger.  So sad.  Now I am gimpy.  Which is embarrassing.


We hobbled home, stopping by a yummy burger joint and ended the evening watching Dancing With The Stars with Grandma and then scriptures and prayer.  It was a really good day.  Despite the injury.

No comments:

Post a Comment